How Can I Leave My Estate to My Spouse Free of Estate Taxes?

A Video FAQ with Ronald K. Parsonage.

The federal government permits an unlimited marital deduction so you can transfer all of your assets, if you wish, to your spouse. Sometimes in planning it is better to use a marital deduction trust in part and use the equivalent exemption in part so that you can transfer it not only to the spouse tax free, but on to the children tax free.

© 2014 Parsonage Vandenack Williams LLC

For more information, Contact Us

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s